Management of vine-growing and wine-making projects
From 2009 the company «Mozart Wine House» offers a set of brand new services in the sphere of work with wine on the regional market — management of
- Feasibility study of the project
- projecting of vineyards from the very beginning (soils research, climate data research, recommendations for selecting vine varieties and vine-growing conditions: frequency of vine plantings, type of pruning, highest possible crop capacity, possibility of mechanization of vineyard work, use of irrigation);
- consultations of enologists of leading wine-making areas from France, Italy, Austria;
- project management and implementation of current vineyard work:
- selection of advised vine varieties;
- organization of planting stocks delivery from European nurseries;
- organization of young plants transplanting;
- vineyard works control.
- Projecting and building of wine-making enterprises:
- choice of wine types recommended for the production;
- projecting and organization of winery in accordance with chosen types of producible wines;
- consulting, requirements calculation, assistance in equipment acquisition for wine-making;
- organization of wine-making process;
- regular control of works at the winery;
- projecting and building of wine cellars;
- delivery of equipment for wine cellars.
- Marketing policy design for products launch to the market (assistance in launch and advertising of winery products on Russian market).